Friday, October 7, 2016

Ravellenic Victory! Farpoint Topper FO

This is old news by now - but I did finish my Farpoint Topper in time to cross the finish line for the 2016 Ravellenic Games!


I bought this Universal Yarn - Alana in the Keiki colorway at Tuesday Morning on a whim back in July and this was the perfect project for it. I had wanted to make this top ever since I became serious about knitting/crocheting but never found quite the right yarn for it.


It turned out a bit oversized because I added two extra rounds to each pentagon. The first one I finished looked like it would be smaller than the schematic showed - but it stretched a fair bit once I washed and blocked it out.



This took up about  600 yards total, crocheted with a 10mm hook. I wore this several times over my vacation and just love it. I adore the colors - it reminds me of Lisa Frank and childhood nostalgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment