Thursday, October 13, 2016

FO: Sparkly Yeti Pullover

I've been knitting and crocheting for years and years now, and I still haven't decided if I am a process crafter or a product crafter - or bit of both! I can say with certainty that this sweater was a product craft - I just wanted that cozy sweater!


This was crocheted with Mary Maxim Glitz Mohair in the Cashmere colorway. I picked up three balls at Craft Warehouse a couple months ago on super sale and knew right away I wanted to make a lofty, fun pullover.



This took nearly 2 balls, around 845 yards total, on a size H hook. I used the Summer Sweater pattern as a reference, but I didn't buy the pattern. It sheds all over the place but I am still looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear it often! In fact, I liked making this so much that I might make a couple more in other colors and yarn types - maybe something that sheds a bit less.

1 comment: