Sunday, June 5, 2016

I needed something to go with my unicorn

Actually, I needed storage for my large selection of scarves. I bought an awful dresser at a local thrift store for $9. Several months later, I've got a lovely new dresser, and it goes perfectly with my unicorn!


After sanding off the laminate finish I added a couple of coats of primer, two coats of Behr paint (in Guava Jelly) and added the stencil in Desert Coral. The liner came from Home Depot and the knobs came from Lowe's!


This was a late night project during my sleepless nights over the last few months. I try not to let myself get sucked into furniture projects because they take me forever (and I end up pouring money into them!) - but I'm so happy with the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment