Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Crafty Goals

It's that time of year again! I didn't check off any of last year's resolutions, so I'm simplifying a bit for this upcoming year - and calling them "goals" instead. Less pressure that way!

1. Sew a garment, actually wear it. Maybe this year I'll make this dress! Maybe it will actually fit!

2. Participate in a crafty event. I'm talkin' Me-Made May, Tour de Fleece, Spinzilla, perhaps Inktober...

3. Whittle down my fiber stash. And by "fiber" I mean raw fiber, roving, yarn, you name it. By the end of the year my goal is to have everything fit into two storage tubs!

4. Enter something into the state fair. Every year I intend to do this, every year I get lazy. 2016 is it, I can feel it!

Hope you kick off your new year on a positive note - and that it's a year chock full of crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment