Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hats!

I don't wear hats nearly as often as I wish I did - but I knit a few for the employee auction this year! I finished this first one a few months ago with a lone ball of Red Heart Unforgettable (in the Sunrise colorway). It's crocheted with a size H hook using the Unforgettable Hat pattern with no modifications.



And up next was Hermione's Cable and Eyelet hat, made in the same Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Oxford Gray that I used for the first one I made a couple years ago. Knit on size 5US needles. (And I got to break in my new Clover pom pom maker!)



And finally, a Foliage Hat from some KnitPicks Bare Merino DK I dyed that has been lurking in my stash for years. Knit on size 4US and 6US needles. I really enjoyed this knit! I think I might make a second one for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment