I was starting to be all proud of myself that I have been finishing up some longstanding projects this year - and seemed to have forgotten that I made some crafty resolutions! I figure I've got a few months left, so let me see where I'm at.
1. Sew two garments this year. I'm not sure if I can make this one happen, unless it's two really easy pieces!
2. Participate in Me-Made May. This didn't happen - I had not planned on buying a house and moving at the end of April! Maybe 2016 will finally be the year I jump in to the fun!
3. Complete two paintings this year. Come to think of it, I haven't done any painting this year. I think this one might still be on the table...
4. Publish a self-designed pattern. I don't have the bandwith for this one right now. With school in full swing, and trying to get my MHK submission completed to mail in, I don't want to spend any more time writing documents, formatting, maths, etc!
5. Complete the MHK Level 1. I am still hopeful I can get this done! Provided, of course, that the revised instructions are not too different from the version I was working off of!
And, of course, knit. A lot. Well, I set the bar pretty low on this one! Check and check.
Well, I might be able to make two or three out of five! That's not a terrible batting average!