Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WIP Wednesday

It's been about a month since my last WIP Wednesday... and while I haven't made any leaps and bounds I'm glad I've at least made a little headway! Lately it has felt like I haven't had as much time to craft as I'd like.

I've got my blue fluff that is at a standstill until I decide on a strategy for plying without a lazy kate (and hopefully my strategy doesn't involve me winding these off into a ball by hand...), some random minty green fiber that I'm still debating tossing, my Cecilia that is pretty close to being done for the second time, and for kicks and giggles, an Infinity Blossom Cowl.



OK, so technically this isn't a WIP since it's done and off to its forever home, but I painted this spindle that I gave to a friend who wanted to learn to spin. I have a few plain spindles of my own I'll be painting; it was a fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment