Monday, May 4, 2015

Moving and Settling In



The last couple of weeks have been consumed with packing, cleaning, moving, more cleaning, and slowly unpacking and getting settled. Nothing really new on the crafty front. I'm still making slow progress on my Dew Drops Shawl as my lunch break project - finally on chart 6! I've been itching to get back to my Regrowth shawl that I started at the end of March, but I haven't had any down time at home to make some headway.



Since we're in the middle of a move and I have a lot going on right now between both work and school, I didn't think I could commit to Me Made May this year. Instead, I'll plan a couple of cardigans and some other items to make over the next year that will round out my handmade wardrobe nicely, and next year, it's on! I noted in my FO roundup that I could use a few neutrals!

Some patterns I've been eyeballing:
 


From left to right, AdelaisDark and Stormy, Wistful.



No comments:

Post a Comment