Thursday, March 12, 2015

WIP: Dew Drops Shawl

I really wanted to knit up this Knitting Fever Painted Desert yarn (in the Chamois colorway) that I had purchased on our last trip up to central Washington, so I somewhat hastily found a shawl pattern that could be sized up to use as much of the two balls that I could. I landed on a Dew Drops Shawl, and boy is it slow going. I knit the stockinette section far longer than the model, and am just now finishing my first Chart 4 - I feel like I will never finish this thing.

I am debating whether or not I want to cast on another shawl. I'd like to get started on a Regrowth shawl from some overdyed salvage yarn I had in my stash... but I know if I start another one, this will get put on the back burner indefinitely. I think I just need to power through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment