Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bone White


I decided that I needed a white cardigan and to my chagrin, could not find one anywhere that I liked (and I was quite persistent in my search). Naturally, I decided to just knit one! I started a modified version of this Drops lace cardigan pattern and am cruising right along!
I don't care for the asymmetrical button band or the flared ribbing on the hem and cuffs, so I reworked the pattern with full-length sleeves, plain 2x2 ribbing for the hem and cuffs, and a 2x2 ribbed button band and neckline.

On another note, this is currently the only knitting project on needles right now... which is really out of character for me. I am not a monogamous knitter. It's an interesting experiment though, stepping outside my comfort zone. I think it is helping me focus on getting this done quickly. For me, this is definitely a product knit rather than a process knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment