Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blackstone Bramblewood

 I am fairly certain I don't have enough yarn to complete this Bramblewood Vest that I've started, but I keep knitting on in hopes that by the time it matters, I will have thought of some way to make it work.
Into my second of five balls of this Blackstone Tweed I bought at a going-out-of-business sale. I may have to just shorten the body a bit to make it with only 650 yards.

I'm also thinking I need a more summer appropriate project to work on while knitting outdoors... the wool just isn't doing it for me. I've been trying to find a suitable pattern for this Araucania Ruca Multi yarn that I knit into a Peggy Sue failure last year.
It's a sugar cane based plant fiber yarn that is so incredibly soft and smooth and has a quite heavy drape to it. I am thinking a Cowl Shell might work out nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment