- 2013 is going to be the Year of the Stash Down. I need to knit up my stash, mostly to offset the guilt I feel every time I flip through the WEBS catalog. I'm aiming for an 80% reduction in the stash I have right now. By my guesstimation, that's about 6 sweaters/cardigans/or pullovers, an afghan, and several accessories' worth of yarn.
- Doodle a day. I never notice how much I miss drawing until I come back to it after a long hiatus.
- Spin a sizeable amount of yarn. If I can spin up all my blue merino/silk, I will consider this goal accomplished!
- Knit something with said handspun.
- Sew at least one dress or skirt this year.
Not too overwhelming, I hope. I didn't include any painting goals this year, because my painting mojo is fickle and unpredictable. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
Hope everyone else started of their new Year on a wonderful note!