Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally! I finish something! And start eight other things...


I am having some issues with the collar and am thinking that I may have to unpick the crochet trim and redo it with some decreases, because it seems like the fabric wants to stand up. I have yet to starch the hem and sleeve cuffs, but I am pretty pleased overall.

Bought buttons for my Peggy Sue at a thrift shop today (for only 20 cents! score!), so I am excited to get started on it. I also bought a long royal blue dress out of some type of knit fabric that I'm going to reconstruct here in the near future, as soon as I figure out what I want to happen with it. It's a little outside my comfort zone because I usually wear a lot of black, but I feel like I need to break out of that fashion rut. Especially now that I'm working again and have a perfect opportunity to dress well (instead of staying in my pjs all day because I have nowhere to be).

No comments:

Post a Comment