Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday; and, I start using post titles again

Not that I have any new WIPs since my last update, but they have grown substantially!


Clockwise, from left: my Caipirinha, which is in permanent hibernation until I can track down a rogue ball of Lion Brand Microspun. I swore I had enough in my stash from unravelling a drop-stitch disaster I started in my knitting youth, but alas I ran short halfway through the second sleeve. I'm in the process of finding some saint on Ravelry who will sell me a ball, as I'm no longer able to find it locally and don't want to pay $10 to buy it from Lion Brand. Next is the first of my Argyle Socks that I started last summer. I'd like to finish these soon. My Cabled Tunic, another long overdue project. The finished Featherweight Cardigan body that needs some sleeves and a collar, and finally my Creature Comforts Cardigan.

In my immediate queue are the Honeybee Cardigan that I'm knitting up in KnitPicks Stroll  Tonal in Golden Glow, the Soft Linen Lace & Rib Pullover in Elle Elite DK in Soft Plum, and the Rock Island Shawl by Jared Flood in Alpaca with a Twist Fino. Of course, I have a zillion other things in my queue... so much to knit, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment