Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year, New Yarn Purchases

Just purchased four skeins of Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Golden Glow with a gift card that my dear friend Stu gave me for Christmas... I'm planning on starting a Honeybee Cardigan as soon as I get it!

In other news, the holidays were, of course, brutal as always. It's quite nice to be home. After a flurry of job applications and housecleaning, I'm settling back into some semblance of a routine. Still haven't gotten a chance to write down my New Year's Resolutions, which is quite uncharacteristic of anal-retentive me. They typically go out the window anyway come February, so how about this: This year, I resolve to seek satisfaction in all areas of my life. Easy enough.

I have a lot of leftover knitting from last year that I need to wrap up, namely my Cabled Tunic and Argyle Socks. I should probably get back on the wagon with my MHK stuff... I had really hoped to get it done before vacation. Boo!

Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment