Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Slippers and Tote Bags FOs

Short post, as I am so tired my eyes are going to fall out of my head. Finished my Christmas gift slippers:
They took longer than I expected, but at least they make cheap gifts. All of the yarn was stash, so all I had to purchase were the buttons.

Made these reversible bags following this tutorial. I made an enormous mistake, but it was easy (though time consuming) to fix. The right-hand bag is for my sister for Christmas (loooooooove the floral fabric, I'm thinking of going back to buy whatever's left on the bolt!), and the left-hand one is mine. Woo!



I'm going to spend a few weeks with my family in southern Texas for the holiday, and my flight leaves the day after tomorrow.... and I'm still secretly trying to cram a few craft projects in before I leave! I had planned on sewing a blouse for our family Christmas party... we'll see if I can sneak it in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment