Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In Pursuit of Perfection

Not bueno status:
I finally came to terms with the fact that the extra stockinette columns that somehow snuck in there are going to bug me forever, so I ripped back to the ribbing. At some point, when I'm no longer pissed off about this Cabled Tunic, I'll comb through the pattern to determine if it was an error in the pattern or operator error. This would have been more appropriate as a short video, because I was cranking that ball winder like it owed me money.

This comes a few days after completely frogging my Lace Cardi because it was going to be too small. I knew it would be too small when I started it, but I went ahead and worked through the entire body anyway with some delusion that I would magically shrink enough to wear it. Not so much.

In that vein, I am trying to muster up the gumption to get over to the gym around the corner to get some information about a membership. I have a bad track record with gym memberships, whether it's not going at all or going for the sole purpose of using the steam room. Neither has been conducive to weight loss or improvement of overall health and fitness. But, I figure I am currently unemployed, so now is as good a time as any to try getting back on that horse. The last time in my life that I was slender, it's because I picked up an intestinal parasite in South America. It would be nice to look  good and feel good.

Sheared CoolWhip today. What a trip. Before and after photos and all the gory details coming shortly, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment